This long weekend, bridge beams for the western half of the new Tonkin Highway bridge over Morley Drive will be delivered and installed.
To ensure safe installation, the following restrictions will be in place from 4am Saturday 23 September to 5am Tuesday 26 September:
- Morley Drive closed between Crimea Street and Tonkin Highway with local resident access maintained.
- Tonkin Highway access to Morley Drive westbound will be closed.
- There will be no through access from Morley Drive east to west.
- Morley Drive access to Tonkin Highway northbound remains closed.
- A reminder that right turns to/from Benara Road at Tonkin Highway also remains closed
- Tonkin Highway remains open with two lanes in each direction.
- Speed limits are reduced within the construction zone on Morley Drive.
- Bus services on Morley Drive between Crimean Street and Beechboro Road North will be impacted. For more information call the Transperth InfoLine on 13 62 13.