Forrestfield Police with the assistance of Wembley Police have charged two people as a result of their extensive investigation into reports of numerous damage incidents to properties in the High Wycombe and Forrestfield areas.
Between October 2016 and May 2017, Police received approximately 40 reports of projectiles being shot through glass windows.
On 2 May 2017 police stopped and searched a vehicle. It is alleged police located and seized several sling shots and dozens of projectiles.
Police then executed a search warrant at a home in High Wycombe on 4 May 2017 in which several items of interest were seized.
Further investigations by police resulted in the arrest of two men on Tuesday 14 November 2017.
A 42 year old man of no fixed address has been charged with:
- 18 counts of Criminal Damage.
He is due to appear in the Midland Magistrates Court on 5 December 2017.
A 28 year old man, also of no fixed address has been charged with:
- Two counts of Possess a Controlled Weapon;
- Possess a Prohibited Weapon;
- Two counts of Criminal Damage;
- Possess Drug Paraphernalia;
- Possess Unlawfully Obtained Property;
- Possess Unlicensed Ammunition; and
- Fail to Ensure Safe-keeping of Ammunition.
He is due to appear in the Midland Magistrates Court on 16 November 2017.