NBN Co today announced the launch of a number of initiatives designed to improve the connection, migration and service experience for Australian businesses moving across to services on the nbn™ access network.
With the rollout now more than halfway complete and around 20,000 new businesses currently connecting to the nbn™ access network each month, the company has developed a team dedicated to supporting the needs of Australian businesses.
The newly formed team is working alongside phone and internet providers to deliver an improved customer experience and develop additional wholesale product and service offerings purpose-built for businesses.
NBN Co’s business initiatives include:
- Improved connection and resolution process – business connection process set to be improved with rescheduled appointments and complex orders prioritised and case managed by NBN Co and the phone and internet provider.
- Industry engagement – a new partner program targeted at the ICT industry, which will offer training and accreditation for technology providers and local consultants to educate business customers about what they need to do to connect to the new network as well as information on applications which can support their business over fast broadband.
- Tailored pricing – increased flexibility on NBN Co’s wholesale business products* with a new capped pricing model designed to increase competition in the market.
- Business education campaign – a new integrated communications program launched this week, which aims to educate Australian businesses on how to connect as well as the impact of the nbn™ access network on important business services such as EFTPOS, ATM and fax machines.
- Regional business boost – introduction of wholesale fixed wireless and satellite enterprise products on the nbn™ access network to be launched in 2018 with the aim of helping regional businesses increase efficiencies and access new markets.
For more information about NBN Co’s wholesale business products and services as well as how to connect to the network visit the NBN Co website.